Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am having so much fun!

I really am. The past few days have centered around getting our educational goals set for the year. I can proudly say that, by George, I think we've got it!

I have been searching so many educational websites today and I hope we get to try all the ones that I bookmarked. I will be reviewing them as we use them, so keep reading.

I feel like I need to clarify a few things. Even though we were learning this summer it wasn't anything formal. I really needed to do a trial run before we dove head first into home education. I do believe that we passed the first test. I wanted to have more of an unschool environment, but I have gotten into all the curricula and I find that I am not nearly creative enough to make every day things seem educational. That is why I have set up educational goals for the year. I believe Bubba does better learning on his own, but he does need to be nudged in the right direction to keep on track.

Fall will be interesting, to say the least. I can't wait for September 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment